GENERAL PROMOTIONAL & COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
15. The promoters are www.worldofsuperheroes.com
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of entry into any World of Superheroes promotion or competition, and the entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering the promotion or competition you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoters reserve the right, at their discretion, to exclude entrants and/or the winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- Competitions and promotions are open to adults aged 18 and above excluding employees of the Promoters, their families, agencies, and anyone to whom they are professionally connected. Proof of age may be required.
- Winners will be selected by the Promoters from all correctly completed and submitted entries
- If a winner cannot be contacted, fails to confirm acceptance of the prize within the following 48 Hours of the announcement or cannot make use of the prize for any reason, the Promoters reserve the right to select an alternate winner or withdraw the prize and that winner will forfeit the prize.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event that, due to the acts or omissions of the winner, the Promoters are unable to deliver the prize to the winner, that winner will forfeit the prize and no substitute or alternative will be available and a substitute winner may be selected.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
- Any entries not meeting the above criteria shall be invalid. The Promoters will not be liable for any entries that are corrupted or not received for any reason.
- By entering, you agree that if you are chosen as a prize winner you will allow the Promoters to use your name, and photograph for their publicity and news purposes during this and any future promotions or advertising.
- The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the Promoters shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the prize.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.